Do you have an event you would like me to attend or include in a future upcoming post? Please reach out at (905) 935 - 0018 or [email protected] so that my team may coordinate with you!
Tuesday June 27th
Port Dalhousie Supper Market at Lakeside Park from 4:00pm to sunset
Food trucks, local wine, craft beer, or artisan cocktails, live music & other performances. Bring a lawn chair!
LGBTQ+ Women's Group at Mahtay Cafe and Lounge from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- A drop-in event to meet, mingle & socialize with other like-minded women. Inclusive of LGBTQ+ women of all ages!
Sounds Gay...I'm In! at Dragan Brewing and Wine Company from 8:00pm to 10:00pm
- Comedy, drag, and burlesque show in support of Safe Space Niagara's new LGBTQ+ space. $10 in advance, $15 at door. Click here for tickets.
Wednesday June 28th
Farmer and Supper Market at Hender estate Wines from 3:00pm to 8:00pm
- Local produce & crafters, food trucks and live entertainment. Free parking plus children and pet friendly!
Haig Produce Market at the corner of Taylor Avenue and York Street at 5:00pm
- Shop a small selection of fresh produce at accessible and affordable prices. Cash only and please bring your own bag!
St. Catharines Scrabble Club at the St. Catharines Public Library Dr. Huq Branch from 5:00pm to 7:30pm
- Free and open to competitive or casual players. Please bring scrabble boards if you have them. Pre-registration is required. Click here for registration information.
Thursday June 29th
Farmer's Market at Downtown Market Square from 8:00am to 2:00pm
- Come experience everything Niagara grows, bakes, and makes in our community!
Summer Fest at Club Roma from 5:00pm to 11:00pm
- Live entertainment, games, food and drink vendors and more! $10 tickets at the door in support of Gillian's Place. Rain or shine! Click here for ticket information.
Friday June 30th
Fish Fry at Legion Branch 24 (15 George Street) from 5:00pm to 7:00pm
- 1 piece dinner for $12 or 2 piece dinner for $16. Also Baked Haddock & Baked Potato. Eat In or Take-Out. Everyone is Welcome!
Saturday July 1st
Farmer's Market Discover Table at Downtown Market Square from 9:00am to 1:00pm
- The Discovery Table highlights local farmers and provides residents the opportunity to learn about a seasonal produce item!
Lakeside Long Weekend at Lakeside Park (Port Dalhousie) from 12:00pm to 10:00pm
- Free entry! Live music, kids zone, games, food vendors & fireworks! Please bring a reusable water bottle and non-perishable food donations in support of Niagara Regional Native Centre!
Canada Day Celebration at legion branch 138 (2 Chestnut Street East) from 12:00pm to 8:00pm
- Free entry! Live music, BBQ, refreshments, draws, and more. Please bring a lawn chair and wear red!